Thursday 30 October 2008

Ghosts are scared of vampires


Ghosts are scared of vampires
Originally uploaded by PhylB
Yesterday I was telling mummy how much I am looking forward to going to Gordy's Halloween party. I knew I was going as a ghost, and Lalotte was going as a devil so I asked her what she and Thomas were going as. She laughed and told me not to be silly, that only the kids were dressing up. I heard her telling auntie Amanda, then she came and told me since Amanda had a witch costume, she might have to dress up after all! I immediately suggested she should come as a vampire. I don't like vampires. Today Thomas and mummy showed me the vampire suits they'd bought. They were so scary I cried. I thought that if I wore my ghost suit I might feel brave enough to look at them but they were still just too scary for boys!

No comments: