Saturday 12 January 2008

Yo -- The Village Curry House

I took the whole family out to dinner last night !
Thomas helped me of course ,,, but he only did the easy bits ,., he ordered all the food and drinks and stuff ,,, Oh and showed the waiter man some card thing at the end, but I did the difficult eating and drinking !
Ganny, Pumpa, Mummy, Marcel, Charlotte, Anna, Miriam, Bjorn & Ursula were all there too.
We all had a great time and I heard Ganny & Pumpa saying that they loved the food so much that they were going to go back again. Then we went home to my house and I gave everyone more drinks ,,, That old Pumpa & Bjorn sure like their whisky don't they ?
Then I stole centre stage & showed everybody how good I now was at pee-pee and poo in my potty ,.,. what a brilliant night ,.,.., and then I went to bed ,,, Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

No comments: